Infographics should provide consumers with relevant information about wireless charging technologies and inspire them to request these products from tech producers.
- Create consumer awareness about wireless charging technology.
- Encourage designers to integrate this new technology into their product designs.
WHO THE READERS ARE:
- Tech users (universal)
- Specifically early adopters of tech, or those who are not aware of emerging charging technology.
- Design engineers
WHAT NXP CONTENT IS:
- Accessible: Content should provide an overview of the technology, not the nuts and bolts. Consumers of all technical levels should be able to understand it.
- Entertaining: Content should offer new information that is engaging and visually appealing.
- Inspirational: Content should inspire readers to want a wireless charging option and push them to learn more about the technology.
WHAT NXP CONTENT IS NOT:
- Overly Technical: Content should not be laden with industry jargon or technical terms. Though it seeks to inspire engineers, it should not use language only experts would understand.
ADDITIONAL EDITORIAL RULES:
- Do not mention Powermat, as NXP does not currently offer this charging option.
- Avoid statistics around the health risks of wireless charging (e.g. fire hazard, cancer, etc.).
- Do not mention competitors MediaTek, Broadcom, OnSemi, Texas Instruments, or IDT
WHERE THE CONTENT WILL LIVE:
- nxp.com (prior to merger)
- Infographics: Decision Tree and Numbers & Stats